About

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Documenting a Day



I begin my day at 6 AM by going to my local gym to get my daily exercise. This consist of cardio, hot yoga or weightlifting. This is a great way for me to kick start my day. I then go home, freshen up and get my daughter’s ready school. I enjoy the quality time I get to spend with them each morning discussing their dreams and preparing breakfast. Once the girls are taken care of I have my morning coffee and login into my laptop computer to begin working.  During the work week I spend most of my time working my corporate job at USAA, where I manage the oversight of third-party suppliers. I am dedicated eight hours each day to my full-time job. Throughout the eight hours I am:

§  Replying to emails

§  Coordinating regulator examinations

§  Performing ongoing monitoring

§  Conducting due diligence

§  Renegotiating and amending contracts

Toward the tail end of work, I spend time completing my academic assignments. I accomplish as much as I can so that I don’t consume so much of my time in the evenings doing schoolwork. During this time, I am mainly able to get through reading assignments and first drafts of writing assignments. During the evening hours is when I spend quality time with my family starting with dinner. After dinner and before bed we engage in family fun, such as:

§  Watching TV

§  Playing Games

§  Taking walks in the community

§  Dancing

§  Spending time in the backyard

Aside from the activities mentioned above I am also working on the eCommerce business throughout the day. This consist of marketing, mailing out gowns, searching for new inventory and enhancing the website.  At night I get to spend quality time with husband discussing our day and goal setting. We go to bed, wake up and do it all again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Topic Connection